Suggestions for adding an alert function

Hi JustLend Team,

I am a frequent user of JustLend Supply & Borrow product, aiming to enhance the efficiency of my on-chain funds utilization. I have gradually increased the proportion of borrowing non-stablecoin assets, resulting in my risk value exceeding 95. Therefore, I have to constantly monitor my account to avoid liquidation due to rapid market fluctuations. In this situation, I would like to inquire whether the JustLend team has plans to provide liquidation alerts for the lending market.

The alert function is crucial in my usage, it can help me better manage my borrowing and lending accounts, control risks on time, and avoid unnecessary losses of my funds. I hope the JustLend team can see this!

3 Likes

Having such a notification feature would greatly enhance our experience and allow us to stay proactive in managing our positions. It would provide peace of mind and ensure that we can take appropriate actions to avoid any potential losses. Great suggestion.

Being someone who has suffered a great loss during liquidation, first of all, I recommend that you keep the risk value below 85 as the market is just too volatile these days.

What you suggest is very urgently needed nowadays; we need mail alerts and browser notifications for price surges, fast changes in borrow rates, risk values, etc.

Totally agree, I also think energy rental should also add this function.