Suggestion for increasing the Supply Interest Rate

Hi Justlend Team,

I am a loyal user of Justlend DAO, and most of my stablecoins (USDT, USDC, TUSD) are staked on the platform to obtain profit. However, I recently discovered that Justlend’s Supply Interest Rate is much lower than other platforms like Compound, AAVE. For example, the Supply APYs of USDT, USDC, and TUSD on the Compound platform are 10.83%, 10.73%, and 20.99%, while the Supply APYs of these three stablecoins on the Justlend platform are 2.67%, 0.42%, and 0.11%. It was obvious that there was a big gap between the two platforms, which would seriously affect my profits. As a user of the Justlend platform for many years, I trust this platform very much and hope to continue using this platform in the future, so I strongly recommend that Justlend DAO consider increasing the supply interest rate of stablecoins through DAO governance or other suitable means.

Very true indeed!
I have always wondered why the supply APY for stablecoins on JustLend is relatively low. Now that I see the significant gap, I am considering cross-chaining my stablecoin to other chains and exploring alternative lending protocols. It would be painful but hopefully the additional return would compensate this.
This issue needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

Totally agree ! ! ! Raising the supply interest rates will not only benefit users like me, but also attract new users to the platform. It will help maintain the existing users and enhance JustLend’s overall competitiveness in the market.