Concerns about the ETHOLD market

Hi, all. I’ve noticed that many people, including myself, are concerned about the ETHOLD exchange issue. If my ETHOLD assets remain on the JustLend platform and retain their value, I would simply wait for the exchange channel to reopen to convert ETHOLD to ETH.

My primary concern is whether the ETHOLD market on JustLend might decouple from the ETH price on the main market, potentially leading to losses. Hope JustLend could take actions to the current ETH situation and protect our assets.

This is also my concerns. The price of ETHOLD is higher than ETH market, which could potentially pose a risk to the platform. I suggest that the platform could review the oracle pricing feed mechanism to ensure it reflects an accurate and appropriate value. I really hope JustLend could take prompt action to protect our assets.

As a long-term user of JustLend, I trust that the platform takes proactive steps to manage risks in markets with potential issues, always striving to protect users’ assets. As I know, in July of last year, JustLend announced the launch of the ETH (New) market while simultaneously disabling the borrowing and supplying functions for ETHOLD , gradually phasing out the ETHOLD market. Then, in July of this year, they further adjusted the parameters of the ETHOLD market to expedite its removal.
Both announcements links:
https://support.justlend.org/hc/en-us/articles/20625315184793-Announcement-on-Enabling-Supply-and-Borrowing-of-ETH-New-and-Offboarding-ETHOLD,
https://support.justlend.org/hc/en-us/articles/34482343400473-Announcement-on-Lowering-the-Collateral-Factor-of-ETHOLD-Market-to-40

There was a whole year between these actions, I believe that any user who has been paying attention to JustLend’s announcements would have taken the necessary precautions. Many users facing the current situation might need to enhance their awareness of risk management. If you can not take responsibility for managing your own assets, nobody can help you.